Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Matematical analysis and linear algebra

Today I passed my exam in Mathimatical Analysis and Linear Algebra (again). The exam was on linear systems and I was told that I should have spend less time on basic topics and move to more advanced topics faster. The subject was very basic though and the examiner (Dan Witzner) and censor did not really push me for more advanced topics so I was a bit diasppointed in that feedback. I also got scolded for not answering all questions but the only question I didn't specifally adress was matrix multiplication which I had already coverede in depth.

I can't complain about the grade so I wont, but to try and learn something from it I will say that I learned that when going for a math exam it's enough to just mention the execistens of some property and only proof it when asked specifically for a proof. I think this also confused me since my math courses at Aarhus University  where focused on proofs.

No comments:

Post a Comment